Friday, August 14, 2020

Suddenly

Suddenly

Suddenly I am found
Suddenly I am lost
I am big, I am small
I am open,
Now I am closed
I lost my voice
I lost my thoughts
I am with all
Suddenly I am a wall

I measured my cup
Drank it to full
Though last was but
A few too many true
Suddenly I see
The past is never free

I took light steps
Weighed my options well
Found my ekagai preps
Tossed the doubts like a spell
Suddenly I feel
May be it was just a deal

I went ahead,
Turned my myself in
Let my body loose
Held my feet in tight shoes
Walked the line with a noose
Just to be like you
Suddenly I feel bruised

Suddenly, I realised
Some may talk with you
Others may walk with you
Still one may be with you
But suddenly,
All will desert you

I must be I must be channeling
I must find a way
I must just stay
In the path I pray
Suddenly I will say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers